Forum and Comment Policy
Visitor comments and forum posts are a vital part of EpBooks.us and are greatly appreciated. To maintain a community where each of our members treat each other with respect we require that all visitors follow our forum and comment policy. Forum posts and comments that violate it may be deleted. Repeated offenses may result in users being banned.
- No Employee Names - Avoid including names of bank employees. The only exception is when the person is a public figure in the news.
- No Offensive Language - Please keep all conversations PG rated and refrain from using any terms that may offend some readers.
- Treat Each Other With Respect - Healthy debates are encouraged but hateful comments and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- English Posts Only - This site is designed for a English speaking audience and we require that all posts are also in English.
- Copyrighted Material - If you wish to share something posted on another site, link to that site, do not re-post the content.
- Confidential Information - Please do not post the contents of confidential phone calls or emails sent to you by banks or the names of individual representatives of those banks.
- Potentially Libelous - It's ok to post honest reviews of banks and products but slander of individuals or businesses will be deleted.
- Spam - All spam and self promotion will be deleted.
- No Questionable Links - Posts should not include links that advertise or self promote. Posts by new members that include questionable links will be deleted. Only links to well-established news sites are allowed (i.e. wsj.com, nytimes.com, etc.)
- Off Topic Information - Any content posted that is off topic or adds no value may be deleted.
We retain the sole discretion to determine which forum posts and comments violate our policy. Thank you for taking the time to read our forum and comment policy and for your posts.